Sunday 15 January 2012

One folder three ways

I have been having a play with my embossing folders. This first card was using  the tulip embossing folder with white pearl card then I stamped the verse in the centre using a See Dee stamp, I then embossed a second sheet and cut out some of the flowers and added them with sticky pads to give some depth. Not happy to leave it at that I stitched little pearl flowers and beads on the flowers. This card looks much prettier in real life.
 This second card I used the same folder but used a brilliance pearl ink pad and a brayer to ink up one side of the embossing folder, I added a stamped greeting and again stitched little pearls in the centre.
 This last card I inked up the opposite side of the embossing folder and used the debossed side so the flowers are edged in the lilac, again I added a greeting and stitched pearls on them.
I love this folder, I think it will be getting plenty of use, it's avaliable free delivery world wide here

2 comments :

Nettie said...

what gorgeous cards Sue! is this a Cuttlebug folder? I love what you've done with it.

How is life 'down under' - what did you think of your first hot Christmas? have to say I was pleased to be back in the 'right' kind of climate for mine! lots of love, Nettie xx

scooter said...

Birthday cards look really wonderful and amazing.This cards are simple but fabulous.