Wednesday 30 November 2011

Stampin up textured impressions flower garden

One folder three ways


On this card I chalked the image to give a soft look, then added a martha stewart punched border, ribbon and an oval nestabilities with stamped greeting.

For this card I used metalic gold rub on, it's like a paste and gives a totaly different effect, it's teamed with a cheery lynn border die

This card is similar to the first but I coloured the embossing folder with inks first, I was aiming for red but it came out much softer and definitely not red.

All three cards are flying to England tonight to be donated to a friend who does coffee mornings for charity, hope they will sell!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

hi just registered ,, tina

Jill Norwood said...

These are stunning!!!! I just love them! :)