Thursday, 20 January 2011

Pretty in pink

I treated myself to the cuttlebug daisy quilling flower set and that is what I have used to make the flowers in this card, they are mounted on a doily, the border mat is edged using the martha stewartdoily border punch and the flowers in the corners are cut from another doily. I have also added stickes and pearls.

Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Happy new year

 Some card gift sets I made as christmas presents. All the cards were cut using the Marianne scallop die and the centres were nestabilities. This flower was cut from a sizzix die.

Nestabilities label die and Marianne flower from the scallop set, the card below also uses the florish from this set and the swiss dots embossing folder, the butterflies are cut from an embossing folder.
I made the boxes to match and filled them with matching red Lindt chocolates as well as the cards. The card stock was years old, think I was not keen on parting with it!