Sunday 3 July 2011

Boys cards for a change

A selection of boys cards I have made using  free digital stamps from Becky. I have coloured them with promarkers and mat and layered them.For the red card I have added a rub on border.

For this card I stamped the happy birthday on the surf board and doodled a border

At least now when I get a last minute request for a boys card I will be organised, I think these images are pretty cool for teenage boys, my two have certainly given them the seal of approval!

1 comment :

Beccy said...

What great cards Suzanne! I love the extra details you've added to the images, like the "Happy Birthday" stamped onto the surfboard. The patterned papers are great too... love the gaming one! Thanks for sharing the link to your blog, I've enjoyed having a look around this morning.
Cheers,
Beccy