Saturday 1 November 2008

Diamond fold card


I saw this fold and could not wait to give it a try, I backed the card with backing papers from one of the artylicious discs, its quite soft and has not shown up too well, I used my nesties to mat and layer then stamped using a selection of purple and lilac inks using my little See D stamps, then I added the butterflies which were from making cards magazine, I added some glamour dust.
Hats off to you jewellery makers as those four little jump rings took me twenty minutes to attach

3 comments :

Nettie said...

Wow, you've done it again!
Great card and what patience, doing the jump rings!
Nettie xx

angelic annemarie said...

Great card babes and the jump rings jsut set it off - practice makes it easier - trust me I have been there - hus xx

Nicci said...

beautiful card . So delicate and love the dangle butterfly
nicci
x